Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sons of Turner 2011: Booth Bay, Maine - Day 2

Hello friends! I am writing this from the cafe inside Rock City Books and Coffee in Rockport, Maine. The place we're staying that I mentioned in my past email "Bold Colorful Life" (yes, that is actually it's name...) boasts a wi-fi signal throughout the home, but the reality is that it is completely unreliable at best. That said, I have not been able to do daily updates as I was hoping, so these next few entries are all being done at once and will serve as truncated versions of the last four or so days...

Day 2: Camden, Maine

Camden is about an hour or so drive north up Highway 1 from Boothbay where we are staying. the town is very affluent and has a beautiful harbor area. I was able to get a nice painting out of the afternoon spent there on the waterfront as well as a nice sunburn... boo for me ><



No comments:

Post a Comment